Lesser Price, More Features, 3row SUV: Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade.
Both the mid-size SUVs are stepping their foot in 2020 and offering the features which are the same in both the brands which include the same wheelbase and powertrain and they both have a slight change in price.
Design and Performance
Palisade has subtle and elegant looks and looks have far better in comparison to Telluride. Both have the same 3.8-liter V6 engine which generates 291 hp with the 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive option. They both offer a comfortable drive in the long run with its everlasting fuel economy and front-drive Kia is at 23mpg whereas front-drive Palisade at 22mpg.
- Inclusion of Harman Kardon audio.
- Heated and cooled first and second-row seating.
- Telluride offers 12.3inch digital cluster, standard heated steering in top trims.
- Hyundai Palisade designs are luxurious whereas Telluride has businesslike exteriors.
- Kia Telluride is blessed with the genes which make it more appealing rather than Hyundai Palisade.
- Less price and more features Hyundai Palisade is adding value to your money with its reliability its best at the premium level.
Locate the Difference
We see the twins don’t have the insight to find the difference this is what happens when we see Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade.
- Kia has rugged looks more like a bossy structure, Palisade has looked with their signature swoopy light.
- Secondly, it has a difference in the gauge cluster behind the steering wheel, Kia is going on with its classic small center display.
- Hyundai Palisade comes up with the optional fully digital 12.3inch display same as in Ford, Land Rover, and Audi.
- They have a difference in the third row of seats, Hyundai Palisade Features optional power-folding third-row which is not available in the Kia Telluride.
- If we talk about technology, Telluride offers a one-touch tilt and slide feature but they don’t possess more power they are like mechanical with the spring-loaded action.
What we can say even after being the identical twins they have a slight change in the price in their all-wheel-drive model which starts from $47,655 in Hyundai Palisade and $46,910 in Kia Telluride.
|Basis||Kia Telluride||Hyundai Palisade|
||8speed automatic||8speed automatic|
|Power||291hp @6,000 RPM||291hp @6,000 RPM|
|Payload and Towing Capacity||1662 lbs.||1484lbs|
|Vehicle Type||Front engine with all-wheel-drive, 7 passenger seating, 4 door hatchback.||Front engine with all-wheel-drive, 7 passenger seating, 4 door hatchback.|
Which one is best to buy Kia Telluride and Hyundai Palisade?
Even after having similar looks they offer a set of feature which makes them different from each other. Kia Telluride has more features in comparison with the Palisade which gives you the choice to buy SUV which fulfills your demand and is best in the 3-row SUV segment.
How much is the cost of Kia Telluride?
The Kia Telluride comes in four different trims levels LX starts from $31,690, S starts from $33,990, EX starts from $37,090 and SX starts from $41,090.