One of the most trending cars Tesla Model S is at the full swing—and now it becomes a chant in the car-lovers community across the globe.
The world’s second-highest selling luxury sedan is loaded up with compelling features, advanced technology, and significant eco-friendly nature.
Let’s know more about this electric car by taking a quick dive into the pool of its aura:
Tesla Model S Interior
- 17-inch Touchscreen Display
- Forward Noise Engineering
- 30 cubic-feet Storage in the Front Panel
- Glass Roof
- Digital Screen Behind the Steering Wheel
- HEPA Filter
- 11-speaker Surround Audio System
Model S Specs, Trim Levels, & Prices
|Trim Levels||Standard Range||Long Range||Performance|
|Top Speed (mph)||155||155||163|
|Acceleration (as per 0-60 mph)||4 s||3.7 s||3 s|
|Cost ($)||68,750||78,750||89, 750|
As you can see that the Model S’ prices are rather high in comparison to other midsize luxury cars and therefore—budget-minded fellas have to rethink this choice.
But, you don’t have to be disappointed if you wish to ride this wonder of the wagon—we promise to get you the way to these fairy wheels anyway.
Meanwhile, it raises a big question—and that is: How to Buy a Used Tesla Model S?
You don’t have to worry about this anymore because some classified websites offer a vast inventory of used and pre-owned cars. Financial-Services also a part of their servicing, so no worries about that too. Chill!
All you have to do is:
- Visit the most trusted car dealing sites like usedcarsnearme.com.
- Then, simply search Tesla Model S from their humongous inventory. You will for sure be having multiple choices to select—so pick as per your budget, model, color, trims, etc.
For example: some of the currently available for sale models of Used Model S are:
2017 Tesla Model S
- Price: $56490
- Color: Black
- Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Rear Spoiler
- Power Door Locks
- Daytime Running Lights
- Blind Spot Sensor
- Say, you like it—then the next thing you do or you should do is—Book a test drive.
- If you need a car loan, see their plans and available proposals. You can also use their finance calculator to calculate your EMI-plan and all.
- Once everything is done, they will redirect you directly to the dealer—you can make your car deal over there without any hassle.
Hence proved! It’s not that difficult as you think, in fact—it’s one of the easiest things you can do at your comfort anytime. So, that’s how you can buy a marvelous Tesla Model S Used car.