Step 1 : Definition
A certified car carries a certification with itself—certification of its authenticity and relevance that although it’s a used car—its condition is no less than like a new. Inspected, serviced, and corrected—such automobiles are wholly functional and ready for any journey.
Step 2 : Who provides the certifications?
The manufacturer itself tags the certificate after the detailed inspection by the dealer under a program called Certified Pre-Owned Cars or CPO Cars.
Step 3 : How old these CPO Cars are in general?
Generally, CPO cars are used vehicles—not more than 5-7 years old, or they don’t have an estimated run of more than 60,000 to 80,000 miles.
Step 4 : Where are they available?
They are available for sale to almost every authorized dealer near you and me.
Benefits of CPO Cars:
- Extended warranty from the manufacturer.
- Gives you the feel of a new car—as all checked, serviced, repaired, and polished.
- You get offers and good deals on them.
- They feel fresh and smooth.
- Come with extra facilities like road-side assistance, servicing, etc.
- Supervised by the original makers.